13 years overall experience, 6 years experience as Specialist
- Echo Cardiographs
- Primary PCI
- PCI in MI with cardiogenic shock
- PCI during CPR with IABP and ventilator support in acute MI with cardiac arrest
- PCI of LMCA
- CTO and Bifurcation lesions
- PCI with image guidance
- Performs non coronary interventions like PTA of carotids with and without embolic protection devices,
- PTA of renal and peripheral vessels like ileo femoral, below knee and upper limb vessels, trans femoral stent grafting of aortic aneurysms, valvular interventions,
- Pace maker implantation,
- PCI through both femoral and radial approach with thrombus aspiration for thrombus containing lesions, procedures
- Atherectomy for diffusely fibrotic long standing peripheral vascular disease patients with non healing ulcers and critical limb ischemia,
- IVC filters and interventional procedures for peripheral and pulmonary thrombo embolic disorders
- Congenital Heart Diseases.
Specialties / Departments
- 2017 – 2021 Consultant Cardiologist – Medicover Hospital, Nizamabad, Telangana.
- 2016-2017 – Consultant Cardiologist – Pregathi Cardiac Centre, Nizamabad, Telangana.
- 2015-2016 – Consultant Cardiologist – Sunshine Hospital, Secunderabad, Telangana.
- 2006-2011 – Assistant Professor in General Medicine – Medicity Medical College, Medchal, Telangana.
- 2012 – Senior Resident in Cardiology in NIMS Hospital 6 months mid.
- 2011-2012 – Senior Resident in MGM Hospital, Warangal, Telangana.
- MBBS – Osmania University, 1996-2001, Hyderabad.
- MD (Gen Med) – Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, 2003-2006, Hyderabad, India.
- DM (Cardiology) – Osmania Medical College, 2012-2015, Hyderabad, India.
- FESC – Fellow of the Assistant European Society of Cardiology
- Bone Marrow evaluation in Pyrexia of unknown origin.
- Clinical and Angiographic features of young MI patient.
- Clinical features and angiographic features in patients with MI in young – Journal of Cardiovascular medicine and Surgery.